Navigation

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meeee Time!!!!

I want to share some amazing, botanically based, all natural products with you! I have been using my time on bedrest to take care of me and little Max! I love pampering myself and Love bath and body products!! I am a rep for Pink Papaya and let me just share with you the fabulous-ness that I just expeirenced with some of my products!!! Today, I used the following:



Facial Scrub with Grapeseed Extract-I love this scrub, it really exfoliates the face and washes away all the grime that gets built up on your skin. $18.50



Aromatherapy body smoothing scrub in Lavender Sweet Orange-Love, Love, Love this product! It is packed with papaya extract which is sooo good for your skin. You apply to wet skin in the shower and there is pumice that exfoliates. It is very moisturizing! $16.50

For moisturizing, I used the following products:

This has got to be one of my ALL time favorite products! Shea Butter Hand Cream-packed with shea butter for supreme moisture! I used this on my belly to keep it extra moisturized! I also use this every night on my hands to keep them looking young!!! :) $25.00



For my face, I like a moisturizer with an SPF in it, I want to keep my face looking as young as possible for as long as I can!!! This is the Facial Defense Triple Protection with SPF 15 I highly recommend this product for all skin types! $41.00






For my body I used our Body Creme in Papaya Princess. I LOVE this scent! It is hard to describe, when you first put it on it is kind of citrus-y, then once it settles it is a tropical smell. I love it! $16.50


Please be sure and check out my website for ordering information and more product info! We also have a whole line of AMAZING Mineral cosmetics that are PARABEN FREE!! You can also ask me any questions you might have! HAPPY SHOPPING!

Pamper yourself today! You deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment