Navigation

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bridal Couture

I would like to share one of my best selling items, The Carrie Necklace in Robins Egg Blue. I get a TON of custom wedding orders for all of my carrie necklaces but this one tops the cake by FAR! It is so elegant and so chic, and could be your something blue for your special day! Here is the necklace itself......



Now, for the fun part! What would I pair this fab necklace with? Of course something from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Claire La Faye! Her pieces are so much fun and sooo girly! Just what I love! I actually own a couple of tops from her shop and just LOVE them! So here is what I would wear my Carrie Necklace with!


Parisian Princess Gown by Claire La Faye on ETSY $1,295.00

Pocket Full of Posies by Claire La Faye on ETSY $550.00

No comments:

Post a Comment