Navigation

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good for the soul



So the time has come for me to work on my soul. For me I need to start with my surroundings....my home. So in order for me to feel good about ME I need to surround myself with things I love! So with that I am starting with re-doing my home to suit me. Things I love, colors I love, and decor I love! I am starting with decorating my living room. I will re-painting....going from dark colors to light airy, shabby chic colors. I am paiting my walls a light tan and will be decorating with some of my favorite finds on etsy! Here are a few things I will be using to spruse up my nest! What do you think??

Top to bottom
Once is enough~set of 2 photos
Coco Chanel wall art
The Light ~ Set of two photos
I will post before and after pictures once I get it all completed!

1 comment:

chibiaion said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your personal picks. I would really love to have this pretty inspirations too.
buy aion account

Post a Comment