Navigation

Friday, November 19, 2010

Life

Life has been just CRAZY lately! I am so busy with work and my kids, I hardly have any time at all! I have started working full time back at the dental office I worked for before I was a stay at home mom. It is so good to be back there! Plus I am still working part time at Buckle.....busy busy busy! Just wanted to give a shout to all of my amazing friends and family for being there for me and my kids through all this horrible stuff that I shouldnt have to deal with! Also, thank you to all of my customers for continuing to support me and my jewelry! You all are the best! Here are some pictures of my munchkins! ENJOY!

Top picture is Maxwell, who just turned 9 months old! The bottom one is of me, Max, Hannah, and Doc on Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment