Navigation

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday morning coffee...



.....and a few bits of fabulous-ness from my etsy favorites!

How cute is this onsie??? I order Max a lot of clothes and toys on etsy.....I think this needs to be on his cute little butt! Bearded Man Bodysuit by SquishyBee



I think this pillow is just adorable!!!! Grey Big Bow Pillow, by Bedbuggs




I love love love this necklace! I really think it needs to be hanging on my neck! I know I am a jewelry designer, but I hardly ever keep anything I make, so I buy most of my jewelry on etsy! Antique Pink Rosette Statement Necklace by MissBettyLou




Um Helllloooo could these panties be ANY cuter???? I didnt think so! I love them! Blush and Black Bustle Panties by Ohhhlulu



This super cute top is actually in my cart and I will be purchasing today! Its girly and just plain cute! Black and white ruffle tank by AnaAppleDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment