Navigation

Saturday, April 2, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Its no secret that I am an Etsy-aholic! I just wanted to share a few of the new items in my faves! And, seriously, if you have not checked out etsy.......what the heck is wrong with you?? Do it! I am getting everything ready to re-do my living room and my kitchen......are you ready for this? My kitchen will be light pink with aqua accents. I have white cabinets so I think its going to look amazzzing! And my kitchen and living room are open so I will be doing either a blue or very light tan...not sure yet. This will be a big project for me, I will also be refinishing my kitchen table. It is currently black, it will be blue soon!!! Everything will be cottage chic look. MY FAVE! So here are some things I will be purchasing to decorate with! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have to add more poms to my home! I have 3 in my bedroom and they are soooo cute! Ice Cream Shoppe Set by Prost To The Host



Pretty Picture Frame by Nicole Suder



I Lovve this chalkboard! A great place to write inspiration when times are not so good! Shabby McFabby



These beautiful Frames are already in my possession! I will be making an awesome wall collage! These were purchased at CoveyLee Decor


Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake sign By Keep Calm Shop



Sweets 8X10 photograph by Alice B. Gardens Photography


3 comments:

Elle Moss said...

Lovely selections!!

Kara said...

Wow you have found some of Etsy's best treasure, I agree its a wonderland.
ps Can not wait to see a picture of your Kitchen its sounds beautiful x

Gia said...

OMG, totally LOVE the frames...though I guess as a Photographer I would be sorta biased, lol! Hope to see your "re-do" soon! HAVE FUN!

Post a Comment