Navigation

Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost a week?!?!?!

Has it seriously been almost a week since I have posted a blog post??? Wow. I guess time slipped me.....Been pretty busy!!! This week just FLEW by! Nothing extremely out of the ordinary has gone on this week, except my awesome boss bought me and her tickets to go see Chris Young this Thursday at the Blue Bird Lounge in Bloomington! If you havent heard his song "Tomorrow" then you should def you tube it! It is probably the hottest, sexiest song I have heard in awhile and I am so excited to see him in concert! I am a "newbie" when it comes to country music. I still dont LOVE it, but I listen to it quite often now. When the only radio station you get at work is country and you hear it all day everyday, it does grow on you! So I am soooo looking forward to this show Thursday! PLUS it starts my 12 day vacation from job number 1! Cant wait!

AND Since I didnt post a Wordless Wednesday, and I know my readers love my wordless wednesdays, I will post some pics of the one I had planned on posting, Which is BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WAS YOUNG, IM NOT A KID ANYMORE< BUT SOMEDAYS I SIT AND WISH I WAS A KID AGAIN............ ENJOY!


Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: kaboodle.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment