Navigation

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What a weekend!


Wow! Busy busy weekend for me! A couple weeks ago I got the dreaded notice that I had to be out of my house, so in a PANIC I went hunting for homes. (no way was I going to move into an apartment or back in with my mother! I am a very independant person and I love my PRIVACY!!!!) So, with that said, I had just a couple weeks to find a home that suited me and my budget, and in the same area where I currently live. I didnt want my children to have to change schools. Well I found one! and I snagged it the DAY it went on the market! I cannot wait to get it just how I want it! I hired movers to move me this weekend so I have been busy painting all weekend. My old home all the colors were more dark and blah, I picked ALL light, airy colors this time! AND my room......is......PINK! I cannot wait to post pics and share once I get it done and decorated to my liking. But here is my living room which is all finished being painted, I just havent hung anything on the walls yet. I did add a decal above my couch of a pretty chandelier! So enjoy the pics, there will be more to come! :) Happy 4th of July!!!



3 comments:

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Congratulations on your new home! Can't wait to see new photos of it :)

Pei Li

Nica said...

I'd like to see your Pink room! :) I'm sure it's lovely! ♥

Erin Keys said...

I will post pics just as soon as its finished! I promise!!! :)

Post a Comment