Navigation

Monday, April 30, 2012

Inspiration from Pinterest

I find inspiration everywhere! I can be walking down the street and see a beautiful flower and all kinds of ideas start popping in my head for new designs! I think that comes with being creative, you find inspiration in everything! Pinterest is no exception, I find things constatnly that I pin to my inspiration board! Here are some of my latest favorite pins that have my creative wheels spinning! Where do you find inspiration?

Everytime I watch an episode of sex and the city I find myself jotting down ideas like crazy! The fashion is just amazing, even if the show has been over for 8 years!
I adore these colors! I dont use enough bold dark colors in my designs! I need to start! Gorgeous!
Gorgeous color scheme, and that BOW!!!!! Oh my that bow! Im thinking I could totally make something bold and big like this!
Two amazing colors that oddly look wonderful together!
Ahhhhh, you can absolutley never ever, ever, ever go wrong with soft pink and lace! In any department!

1 comment:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

AMEN sista! I find inspiration everywhere too! I think that's just because we are creative peeps!! I didn't watch Sex in the City when it was on BUT I LOVE watching now....I LOVE Carrie's wild fashion sense!!

Post a Comment