Navigation

Friday, June 22, 2012

Instagram love!

Ok, I admit it! I am totally obsessed with instagram! I follow mostly crafty ladies like myself, and the items I see everyday make me swoon. Seriously, I am gonna go broke because I want it ALL! I love supporting women like myself who have handmade businesses, it is so awesome to see women being succsessful doing what they LOVE! So here are a few of my favorite things from this week. Some of which I may or may not have purchased.....:) And come and follow me on instagram! I promise to entertain! Username femmepetal1
ENJOY!


Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

1 comment:

Mandy Crandell said...

Great items! So glad you like my rings. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment