Navigation

Sunday, June 17, 2012

New pretties in my ETSY shop today!

Well after nursing my stupid hangover ALL day Saturday (why do I do that to myself? Oh because I had fun while I was doing it!) and sleeping the entire day away getting absolutley NOTHING accomplished that I was supposed to........I used today as my day to get it done! However, the new table did NOT, I repeat NOT get finished...UGH! Or even started! I am so mad! But, I did get a few new pretty necklaces made and listed in my shop! Come have a looksie! Hope you had a FABULOUS weekend, and hope all the kick ass dads out there enjoyed THEIR day!
Come and take a look in FemmePetal





3 comments:

Rachel Shearer said...

Oh I love them--all so so so gorgeous!!!! :)

Sarah said...

Really cute!
Girlfriends Are Like Shoes

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Ooh, love the rosette + bead necklace! So pretty!

Post a Comment