Navigation

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A quick HOWDY

Just a quick note in my oh so busy life to say hi to the world!
I am SWAMPED with wedding orders!! I love seeing FemmePetal desings around so many womens necks! Makes me so happy!
Its sometimes so hard to find the time to create everything I sell, for those that dont know, I work full time for a super awesome Dentist, I also work part time at the worlds best denim store, the Buckle, and of course I am a jewelry makin queen. Oh did I mention I am a single mom to 3? I know right? Im crazy!
I booked our Spring Break getaway, great wolf lodge. Not so much of a getaway for me but my kids are SOOOOOO excited! After this trip I may need a vacation ALONE!!! I will make sure and post some pics of my awesome kids on the trip once we are home! What are your spring break plans????

No comments:

Post a Comment