Navigation

Monday, May 16, 2011

Life Lessons

As you may or may not know, I am a single mother of 3 amazing children. I am recently divorced from the wrong man, which turned out right. How did it turn out right? Because I learned a life lesson from it......Never settle for the "Wrong" man just because it feels right at the time. It felt right because I was pregnant and just thought it was the right thing to do. Even though that man is a liar, he is a cheater, and he has no respect for women. I have learned who I really am in all of this. Which is a good person, I am honest, I am a great mother, and I work hard to support my family! I currently work 2 jobs, and I am the heart and sole of FemmePetal. I take pride in EVERYTHING I do. I am not "looking" for Mister right, he will come along when the time is right. I dont want a rebound relationship which "feels" good at the time, but in the end will never work out. So, what is my perfect man? Hmmmmm Well, I have to be attracted to him, he must be tall! I am almost 6 foot 1 so he needs to be tall! :) He has to know how to treat a woman with respect, must have a decent JOB, over the age of 30 (anything younger than that is just not acceptable, they are too immature) and most importantly has to be GREAT with my children!!! I know hes out there! I just am NOT going to settle for anything less, I deserve the best!




Hannah Delanie, and Maxwell Carter






Doc Thomas




You learn life lessons everyday, and I for one keep learning how much better off I am now. At times it can be a little stressful, but I look at my children and they make it all okay, even when they are being little rug rats! My kids are my pride and joy and I dont know what I would do without them! So for now they are the ONLY loves of my life, and that I am okay with!

No comments:

Post a Comment