Navigation

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Shabby Chic Wedding

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything shabby chic! As you know I deal with mostly brides in my ETSY shop, so I thought I would share everything you need for a shabby chic wedding (from my point of view!) I hope you enjoy!


Shabby Chic Vintage Bird Cage Card Holder By Southburytreasures

Of course for your "Something Blue" My very own Carrie Necklace in Robins Egg Blue


This Garter is GORGEOUS! Shabby Chic Rosette Garter Set, comes with a toss garter too! By
Sweetlyfallenbridal


I love tulle and this little garland is no exception! Im scheming up a place to put it in my home! Tulle party pom garland by Shortcakepartypicks


Set of 50 Vintage tins with chalkboard fronts by Braggingbags



How gorgeous is this wedding dress!!! WOW! KC Bambi one of a kind corsette top handmade flower circle skirt by Knotcouture


Love these Chair Signs!!! By Braggingbags

No comments:

Post a Comment