Navigation

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eye Candy



So im sitting at the office today working when the mail comes and wait...what ??? do I see??? A magazine with MY husband on the cover! Totally made my day! So I took that magazine and put it right where I could see it all day long for my daily dose of eye candy! Yummy! I absolutley LOVE Kid Rock. And before you judge, you better go to one of his shows! He seriously puts on one of the best shows I have ever seen. He is a true "performer" and isnt fake like most singers now a days. I have been to every concert he has put on in Indy since 1999. And last summer I went to Chicago to see him. I just love him!!!! You should to!! :)

2 comments:

sara said...

I saw Kid Rock in 2002 and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to!

Thanks for following me :)

KB said...

Just found your blog and it's so cute and down to earth. Enjoyed it a lot!

xoxo
apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

Post a Comment