Navigation

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring it on 2012!

Happy New Year!!!!!
I hope everyone is recovering from all the drinking and partying last night! I rang in the new year playing uno, and drinking sparkling grape juice......with my kids! Oh yea, we sure know how to party! We had a great night and it was just fine with me that I didnt get to go out with my friends and drink and feel like crap today!
I am ready for a great year! I know its gonna be good! I am excited for lots of new things coming for FemmePetal . I am excited for another great year being a mom to the 3 most amazing children a girl could ever ask for. Everything is going great! New home, new car, I love my job, love everyone I work with on a daily basis, and most importanly I love my kids more than anything in the world. With that, I say BRING IT ON 2012! No way is anything going to hold me back from continuing to be successful, and independent. I thank god everyday for everything I have and I take pride in knowing I do it all by MYSELF!
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVLIES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment